Kacang Goreng and DaiBen

wew...

I feel so tired today...
hahaha...

but I want to tell you about my friends...
they are so nice!^^

Hey,
Kacang goreng, parabot, tisu-tisu!
hehehe...

yes.
Kacang Goreng.
It's not a food...
It's my group!
Dyah, Atheet, and Winnie are belong to KG!!!^^

THEY ARE my bestfriend! We do everything together! We play together! We learn together!
I love them very much!
well, sometimes we fight like a little children...
but, it's not the problem!

we have a precious book, called 'BH'.
NO.....!!!!
It's not what about you thinking...
BH is the way we call 'Buku Harian' or Diary...
we share problems and stories on this book. This book is contain by all of our deepest secret (I won't tell you what it is)!

and...
we create a story, too!
It's a kind of novel, but It's very weird! hahaha!
here the characters of 'Nopel KG' :
- Shiran Extalicia (Winnie)
- Resha Silkwood (Atheet)
- Rafashea S. Greenleaf (Dyah)
- Eldie A. Lucifer (Winnie)
- Lavi D. Lucifer (Atheet)
- Genitrov Raditya D. (Dyah)
- Husky Silkwood (Atheet)
- Viktor Silkwood (Atheet)
- Sherry G. Greenleaf (Dyah)

well, that's it.
Maybe it will be the differences later...
We will create another new story with the same characters!^^
And I will write it in this blog!
hehehe...
maybe I will write it in Indonesian...

next,
We built a BAND, too!
DAIBEN!
- present -
Vocal 1 : Dyah
Vocal 2 : Winnie
Guitar 1 : Atheet
Guitar 2 : Laila
Keyboard : Vdel
Drum : Dhania
Violin : Ichaa

single :
- Shiawase no Niji
- Goodbye Days
- Yume no Tsubasa
- Brand New Breeze
- Life
- Comet Cloud
- If I Ain't Got you
- Bizzare Love TRiangle

and we will play many more songs!
wait and see us!

I LOVE MY FRIENDS!
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "Kacang Goreng and DaiBen"